Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I have finally caved....

Ok, I am one of these people who find it very difficult and overwhelming to commit to scrapbooking. Even though my creative juices run wild, I think I am too much of a perfectionist and always want to change or redo the pages I have already finished. Well, keeping with that mentality, I have stayed far away from the world of blog for as long as I can! Until now, that is!

I have been keeping up with several blogs lately and apparently, I have been sucked into this hobby... or possibly "addiction"! I spent hours just trying to come up with a name for this sucker! Anyway, I want this blog to be used to cherish precious.... and I'm sure not-so-precious, times in the daily lives of our family. Since all of my scrapbook pages look a tad rough, I think this avenue might be a better way to preserve Macey and Barrett's childhood.

Overtime, I promise to customize this site with fun backgrounds, clever posts, and lots of pictures. Thanks for joining me on this journey to capture the Claytons!

4 comments:

  1. Love the name that you chose! I'm a blog stalker if you didn't know so I'm glad that I found yours at the very beginning!
    Cute background!

    Melissa Brady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading blogs! I don't get to update mine as much as I would like, but I am so excited to have another blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you caved!!! You'll love it and I am going to love reading it!!

    ReplyDelete